Wednesday, March 30, 2011

high waisted shorts

I know that most trends weren't made for all body types but I have been on a mission to make the high waisted styles work on me. I have tried on a hundred pairs from different stores but my body shape is pretty square so I always end up looking like Spongebob Squarepants. I refused to stop searching, declaring to my boyfriend that "I will get myself in a pair of high waisted pants." (He was most likely thinking, "Less talk about what pants you're getting into, more about how to get you out of them).

Alas, I have finally found a pair that fits! I realized I was trying on ones that went too high (below the chest does not work!). These Sparkle & Fade shorts sit right at the waist and the belted, paper bag top helps to make the illusion of a slimmer waist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment